PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR ONLINE REGISTRATION CLOSES 6 HOURS PRIOR TO CLASS. IF YOU CANNOT SIGN UP ONLINE, PLEASE CALL THE STUDIO AT 802-280-1700 TO INQUIRE ABOUT AVAILABLE SPACES.
Thank you for your interest in our Cork & Canvas classes! Below are some commonly asked questions, as well as some guidelines we have set so that everyone can enjoy themselves!
What is a Cork & Canvas class?
– A Cork & Canvas class is a 2-3 hour guided painting class with instruction in brush strokes, use of color, and a focus on fun! We provide all the necessary materials! (These in-studio classes are on a 16 x 20 inch canvas!)
When/Where are Cork & Canvas classes?
– Our classes are right here in our studio, and typically run on Wednesdays (6:30pm to 9:30pm), Saturdays (6:30pm to 9:30pm), & Sundays (3:30pm to 6:30pm).
How much does a Cork & Canvas class cost?
– $40 covers everything you need create your masterpiece! (paints, brushes, canvas, instruction, etc.)
What should I bring?
– Wine, beer, mixed drinks, food/snacks, & yourself!
- If you come early to save seats, please have your ENTIRE group present!
- A minimum of 6 painters is required to run a class. We will call you by NOON the day of the class if we do not have enough sign ups, refunds are made online.
- Cancellations must be 48 hours in advance for a refund. If you do not show without notice, we are unable to refund your purchase. This also applies to sign ups with gift certificates.
- Want to have your very own Cork & Canvas class? Our private classes are a great way to personalize your event! We can host your class in-studio or at an off-site location of your choosing! Minimum number of painters for a private class is eight. Please contact us at the studio for more information!